Friday, July 11, 2008

Total Craziness

I know it's complete chaos when I need lists to keep everything straight in my mind. Here is what is going down at the McLean-Ogoe household.

**We just finished up Bible Sports Camp and the required shuttling back and forth

**We are gearing up for both girls' birthday next week which means cake purchasing, present selection (and subsequent wrapping), crepe paper hanging, balloon arranging...you get the idea. I -think- I have everything under control. Let's just hope that I don't forget to pick up aforementioned cakes or balloons. Tomorrow is present selection and my PTO (Personal Time Out) so, I'm looking forward to it.

**My parents are coming into town on Tuesday to help us celebrate the girls' birthdays so, the house needs to be clean enough to pass the white glove inspection. I doubt they care if my kitchen floor could be eaten off of, but the sad thing is, I do. I love to stress myself out.

**As if my week weren't busy enough, throw in a visit for Cara with the ophthalmologist and occupational therapist, all in a span of 90 minutes.

**Oh, and did I mention that we are throwing in a trip to the Denver Zoo and the local Chuck E Cheese after the appointments? What can I say, I'm glutton for punishment. I just hope that Mother Nature cooperates and that it's not 100 degrees in shade nor pouring rain.

**Caitlin starts school on August 5th. That is another post in and of itself. Since I'm on a blog-post roll here, I'll do that one next.

Here's hoping that things will settle down somewhere around Christmastime!


(Note to my husband, if you read this, thank you so much for the iPod, I'd be lost without it lately. Well, at least more lost than I already am. It helps control the chaos.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Caitlin and Cara!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails