Monday, September 19, 2005

Me Feel Pretty One Day

Since we, as moms, are always more concerned about the welfare of everyone but ourselves, it's no wonder that we let ourselves slip & fall into a comfortable routine. I am guilty of falling into this trap. However, I've come to the conclusion that every woman deserves to be made to feel pretty every once and awhile. Turns out that yesterday was my day. Way back in April, my parents graciously gave me gift certificates for a manicure & pedicure at Canyon Ridge Salon. After having to cancel one too many times (I'm a mom, it happens), I was finally able to go to my appointment yesterday morning. I've never had a pedicure before and boy, was I in for a treat. As I sat and read a trashy movie star magazine enjoying a pulsating massage, my feet were being soaked, rubbed and painted. My toes are now a harvest apple red color. Pretty! It's amazing how something so simple can make you feel feminine again. The best part, pedicures are recommended every 4-6 weeks! Woo hoo, now I have an excuse to come back and be pampered some more! Bring it on...I feel pretty again.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails