Saturday, October 04, 2008

All About Ben

Judy had this test of sorts up on her blog. It's all about your spouse or significant other. Let's see how well I know my husband of almost 8 years...

1. Sitting in front of the TV, what's on the screen? Family Guy, football, CNN.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Italian or a vinaigrette. Sometimes, he'll surprise me and order a salad as a main course.

3. What's one food he doesn't like? Melon--how can you NOT like melon?!

4. You go out to a bar. What does he order? Fat Tire or Coors but, he doesn't drink much.

5. Where did he go to high school? John Glenn High School

6. What size shoe does he wear? 13-14 depending.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Music & DVDs. He has an impressive collection already.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? The sweet onion chicken teriayki sub from Subway.

9. What would this person eat everyday if he could? Spaghetti, without a doubt.

10. What is his favorite cereal? He doesn't normally eat cereal, but I know he likes corn flakes and corn checks.

11. What would he never wear? Anything other than polo shirts! LoL Seriously though, that's about all I can get him to wear. I need to nominate him for What Not to Wear on TLC.

12. What is his favorite sports team? Football-Steelers or Broncos; Basketball-Pistons; Hockey-Red Wings (it's fun in our house because I'm an Avs fan); Baseball-Yankees.

13. Who will he vote for? Let's just say that we're blue.

14. Who is his best friend? Besides, me?! Geoff & Jason but he's horrible about keeping in touch with them.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Nag, I tend to get on his case if I don't like what he's doing or I need him to so something.

16. How many states has he lived in? Three--New York state, Michigan & Colorado.

17.What is his heritage? Easy--African American. He's a first-gen American-born. His parents both grew up in Ghana.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind of cake? Hmm, this one I'm not sure about. I *think* he'd prefer brownies.

19. Did he play sports in high school? Nope, he was a nerd on the knowledge bowl team. He tried out for football, but didn't make the cut.

20. What could he spend hours doing? Programming on his laptop or playing old school games on our Wii.

21. Does he belong to any men's organizations? Other than fraternal alumni? Not really, he's part of the computer ministry at our church, but that's not just men.

(I just read my answers back to Ben and I'm proud to say that I got them all write, even the cake one! Go me!)

1 comment:

Judy said...

lol - I'm too chicken to check with Scott and see how many I got correct!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails