Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm a winner, a winner, a winner...

I actually won something recently on CafeMom! They randomly select members to be part of an influencer program. Simply put, these moms are chosen to receive products for free, test them out and then write about their experiences for other CafeMom-ers to read. In the past, I have won two Playskool toy contests, but this time, I didn't have to do anything and was chosen to receive a free 20-page 8x8 photo book (that's about a $50 value folks)from Shutterfly! I have never used Shutterfly or any site like it, so I was a bit intimidated, after all, I'm not crafty in the slightest. So, imagine my joy to find out that not only was Shutterfly so simple to use, they even recommended cute page layouts for me. I have to admit that I never thought I'd finish because just when I thought I liked a layout or a page background, I'd click around and find something else that I liked even more. Shutterfly is not for the indecisive--haha! I finally finished my book yesterday and am very pleased with the results. It should be here by Halloween and I cannot wait to see it. The finished product will be the real test. If I like it, I can see many more books being created in the future. For $40 or so, I figure they would make great presents for grandparents. Plus, Shutterfly is always offering up great savings, including, at times, free prints, free photo books and percent off coupons. You know me, I love a great deal! If you haven't already, check out the site, it's so much fun & addicting. Oh yeah, I highly recommend joining Cafe Mom too, not just for the giveaways but for the community.

**I had to take down the link for my completed book because I read somewhere that anyone can print a book once they have the access link--scary thought--so, if you'd like to see it, please comment, and I'll send you the link via email.**

2 comments:

Judy said...

Awesome! I love Shutterfly products - I've never used them myself, but the Christmas cards we get from friends that use them are priceless.

Kristie Gan said...

Hi,

Awesome book! What a great gift for the grandparents!

Just wanted to let you know that I think you might have a typo on page 4 (an extra "of"), wanted to let you know that before Shutterfly prints your book. You can call customer service and see if they can fix it for you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails