Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Turning back the hands of time

GMail's April Fool's Prank, "Custom Time" was just ingenous! Never again would an email be late because you can send things back in time. Kind of a Back to the Future for email.

Here's what has been said about the new option--

Beta User Testimonials



"The entire concept of 'late' no longer exists for me. That's pretty cool. Thanks Gmail!"

Miriam S., Delivery girl



"I just got two tickets to Radiohead by being the 'first' to respond to a co-worker's 'first-come, first-serve' email. Someone else had already won them, but I told everyone to check their inboxes again. Everyone sort of knows I used Custom Time on this one, but I'm denying it."

Robby S., Paralegal



"This feature allows people to manipulate and mislead people with falsified time data. Time is a sacred truth that should never be tampered with."

Michael L., Epistemology Professor



"I used to be an honest person; but now I don't have to be. It's just so much easier this way. I've gained a lot of productivity by not having to think about doing the 'right' thing."

Todd J., Investment Banker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails