Sunday, May 08, 2005

My Mother's Day

Caitlin woke me up this morning with a big a smile, a cute Garfield card and Amy Grant's newest CD "Rock of Ages". I have loved Amy Grant's music ever since "Heart in Motion" came out and have remained a faithful follower except for a brief spell when her music took a dark spell. Despite popular opinion, her divorce from Gary Chapman was the best thing that ever happened to her & her music. Once again, you hear the heart & soul of Amy Grant and she's singing the kind of music that she grew up with and re-discovered her Christian roots--though this time with more of a rock flare. I love it! So, I was so thrilled to open the CD and pop it into Windows Media Player...listening to the great tunes while composing this blog.
Ben has something else up his sleeves for my Mother's Day but refuses to give me a hint. He is currently out in the kitchen making me breakfast! I'm so touched. He makes killer waffles!
For the first time in weeks, the sun is shinning. It couldn't have happened for a better reason and I plan to take advantage of it.
Well, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go fill my stomach! Again, Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails