Tuesday, May 24, 2005

ABC's

I got this from a dear friend who wishes to remain unanimous...but, I thought it would be a fun addition to the blog, so here were go:
A is for Age - 27
B is for Booze - Only for my beer biscuits
C is for Career - mom, wife, library technician
D is for Dad's name - Don
E is for Essential items to bring to a party - munchies
F is for Favorite song at the moment - "Move Your Arms Like Henry"
H is for Hometown -I consider Montrose, CO to be my hometown even though I was raised in Michigan
I is for Instrument you play - Nada--not that talented
J is for Jam or Jelly you like -homemade strawberry
K is for Kids - 1 girl
L is for Living arrangement - duplex
M is for Mom's name - Paula
N is for Names of best friends - Jen & my DOC pals
O is for overnight hospital stays - broken arm around 3 yrs old, having Caitlin
P is for Phobias - creepy crawling bugs, tight spaces
Q is for Quote you like - "Kids are not people to be unfolded but rather to be molded"
R is for Relationship that lasted longest - Friendship with Jen, something like 14 years
S is for Siblings - 2 brothers 21 & 18
U is for Unique trait -lip reading
V if for Vegetable you love - broccoli
W is for Worst trait - Biting my nails
X - is for XRays you've had - too numerous to mention, I was a clumsy child
Y is for Yummy food you make - spinach enchiladas
Z is for Zodiac sign - Taurus
Firsts:
First job - babysitter
screen name - caitiesmomma03
First funeral - good friend from church, suicide *sniffle*
First piercing - ears around 6
First tattoo - None, never
First credit card - Wells Fargo Bank Card
First kiss - Ben
First enemy - I can't remember his name but can picture him
First favorite band - The Bangles
Lasts:
Last kiss - Ben, when he came home to get his phone
Last movie - Monster in Law
Last beverage drank - Lemonade
Last food eaten - Popcorn w/ Caitlin
Last phone call - Mom, she wanted to know if I wanted to attend my brother's final band concert
Last shower - 6:30 this morning
Last CD played - Wiggles
Last website visited - target.com
Single or taken: Very taken
What do you miss?: Being able to go places on a whim
Hair color: Naturally brown
Eye color: blue
What makes you sad?: Lots of things that are going on in our world
Are you happy?: Yep!
Do you want your friends to fill this out, too?: Sure, why not!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails