Sunday, September 07, 2008
I received this wonderful and much appreciated award from my dear blogging friend Judy. I am so thrilled to be chosen and hopefully, expand Mountain Chronicles' readership.
In order to accept this award, here are the steps--
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs. **I can't do this, as I don't have enough people to nominate--yet! I did the best that I could**
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you’ve nominated.
So here are the 3 very worthy blogs that I to whom I have chosen to pass on this award:
Lauren @ How Bourgeois. Lauren & her husband Jon have a wonderful hodge-podge of a blog filled with just about everything you can imagine including adorable pictures of their handsome (and smart) little man, Noah. Lauren & I have been IRL friends since we both worked together at a busy Metro Detroit library.
Vidya @ Mamameo. Vidya and I both have kiddos with hydrocephalus but she is also extremely crafty and insightful. I am blessed to count her amongst my friends!
Sarah @ Violet's Journey. Sarah was the first person that I "met" when we found out about Cara's diagnosis. Although she lives many oceans away in "the land down under", she has been beyond supportive and helpful. Her blog details her sweet daughter Violet's journey with hydrocephalus and all that goes with it.
Congratulations you guys! Now, it's your turn to share the fame.