Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Who Am I?

A pictorial look (a meme of sorts) at me, as a person. I highly encourage all of my blogging buddies to set aside a few minutes to do this. It made me think of the little things that celebrate and define who I am outside of a basic job description.

Detail-oriented and organized.
I'm not as anal as I used to be, BC (before children), but I'd still like for everything to have a place.


Bibliophile
I just love to read! This is my personal shelf in our "cabinet library" but only represents a fraction of what I've actually read. I just wish I had more time to indulge in my favorite pastime.

Library Lover
I love and support (with overdue fines) our local libraries. I love to find new libraries while out driving and making an impromptu stop. I always manage to find something special that I love about each library.

Happily Married
It's taken me 7 years to really, truly believe this with the inter-most part of my heart. It's been a rough journey, but I finally feel like I am with who I am destined to be with!

An Eeyore Freak
I adore Eeyore! He is me, as a Disney character. I, not only, have clothing, but a snowglobe, cross stitch picture, a watch and many other oddities in Eeyore.

And finally...a crusader for the cause. The site up on my MacBook is Gabriel's Life, a site for those suffering with hydrocephalus. I have given myself, endlessly, to making sure that everything that can be done for Cara is being done. I am currently trying to organize a support group for parents and children with hydrocephalus in my area.

Before I forgot, thanks to Judy, once again, for this idea!

3 comments:

Judy said...

Ooh, I love organization - check out the orderliness of your books! YAY!

Kendra Lynn said...

I wish I could be more like you.
I am totally UN-organized. Definitely NOT supermom.
Ah well.
You and Judy inspire me, though...hopefully someday I can be more like you two.

Kendra

Anonymous said...

Hey good organizer - I like your plan to try to organize a group for parents and their children who have hydrocephalus - in your local area.

Mary

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails