Thursday, March 06, 2008

It's all about me, then you!

Thanks Judy, for giving me something to blog about. Things were starting to get a bit dry around here!


Copy this entire list of questions and change all the answers so that they apply to you. Then tag and pass it along to other blogging friends. Let’s see how well we can get to know one another!

1. What is your occupation? Mother, wife, daughter, sister, friend, nurse, maid, event coordinator, appointment scheduler, child care provider, chef, taxi driver, creative consultant (do you really want me to go on?)...

2. What color are your socks right now? Plain old white with gray toes.

3. What are you listening to right now? Kids chattering and Cara's Pooh Tree house making music.

4. What was the last thing that you ate? *blushes* Chicken nugget value meal from McDonald's though I was so busy getting the house picked up for a therapy visit that I doubt I tasted it. It went straight to my thighs though.

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Umm, was that your transmission back there?!

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? A cornflower blue or china blue. Any shade of blue, really.

7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My husband, last night. I don't talk on the phone unless I have to.

8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep, I just love reading her blog...I always get to chuckle or nod my head in agreement.

9. Favorite drink? Sweet tea

10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Baseball (GO ROCKIES!) or figure skating


11. Have you ever dyed your hair? No need to--yet!


12. Pets? No, not yet. Would love to have a goldfish or maybe an guinea pig some day.

13. Favorite food? I'm a carb-aholic, you figure it out!

14. Last movie you watched? Game Plan w/ The Rock and No Reservations

15. Favorite Day of the year? Start of Spring

16. What do you do to vent anger? Blog

17. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cabbage Patch dolls or Strawberry Shortcake.

18. What is your favorite, fall or spring? Both, I love to see the buds appear on the trees and see that it is staying light longer but I also love the changing of the leaves in the fall.

19. Hugs or kisses? I love me a good old bear hug!

20. What kind of pie? Key lime or my mom's apple.

21. Do you want your friends to email you back? Email what exactly? Maybe this began as an email meme?

22. Who is most likely to respond? Oh gosh, this has the tune of a MySpace bulletin.

23. Who is least likely to respond? See above.


24. Living arrangements? Too many people crowded into a very small space. I want the ones who are not of blood relations to LEAVE!

25. When was the last time you cried? Last week, when we received Cara's cerebral palsy diagnosis.

26. What is on the floor of your closet? Carpet

27. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Hmm...that will actually read this, probably Lauren or Mary. I'm not exactly sure who's reading my blog...so ID yourselves!

28. The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? Anyone who's stalking my blog but not commenting!

29. Favorite smell? Warm Vanilla Sugar and Johnson's baby lotion on freshly washed children.

30. What inspires you? So many things...

31. What are you afraid of? Of something happening to one of my children to take them away from me.

32. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Never plain but they can't be too spicy or my bowels won't be too tolerant. You just wanted to know that, didn't you?

33. Favorite car? Something fun, small and fast but, I really do love my Outback!

34. Favorite cat breed? Don't know enough about cats to really say.

35. Number of keys on your key ring? Oh gosh...too many to count. There's our house key, my parents' house key, parents' mailbox key, Outback car key & keyless remote, Ben's car key. I guess I did count them, huh?

36. How many years at your current job? As a wife-7 years, as a mother-
4.5 years, daughter-almost 30 years, sister-24 years.

37. Favorite day of the week? Friday, because it's the end of the work week so Ben will be around. I miss him a lot during the week.

38. How many provinces have you lived in? Sorry, I do not reside in Canada or any other places that have provinces.

39. How many countries have you been to? Mexico and Canada--across both borders and of course, the good old U.S of A.

Now that I've done it, I'd like the rest of my blogging buddies to do the same!

1 comment:

Judy said...

How cool -you have an Outback? I just love Subaru!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails