Thursday, July 12, 2007

Randomness

Thanks for the boredom busters, Kendra!

60%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating


--I guess I have a pretty serious addiction to blogging, at least in terms of reading other people's blog because heaven knows I don't post enough on my own!--

$5225.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth. From Mingle2 - Free Online Dating

Mingle2 - Free Online Dating


--Gee, and I've worked the past few years beacause? I could've just sold my body to science. Hehe!--

Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating


--Hmm, I wonder when I used the word "kill" that gave my blog it's rating?--


--I'm still trying to figure out which two I spelled wrong. I pride myself on being a human Webster's Dictionary...guess I'd better not give up my day job!--

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails