Monday, July 16, 2007

Meme Go 'Round

I got tagged by Judy to do this Meme...so here goes. Trying to make this 8 things that you don't know about me.

THE RULES:
List 8 facts/habits about yourself
Post the rules at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed
Tag 8 people and post their names, go to their blogs and leave them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and ask them to read your blog.

1. I once took my car (an '88 Dynasty) up a 4-wheel drive only trail. We're talking over boulders and all of that.

2. It is my secret goal (well, I guess it's not a secret anymore) to own all the Disney movies ever made.

3. I once wanted to be an interior designer and have a whole notebook full of room designs, furniture, etc.

4. I often read books in reverse...meaning that I'll read the last chapter or two and then go back to the beginning. Sometimes, I just can't wait to see how a book ends.

5. I have a bizarre urging to catalog the books, CDs and DVDs in my house.

6. I'd love to get selected for TLC's What Not to Wear. I wouldn't even give Stacy and Clinton too much lip.

7. I once went to summer camp and spent 2 weeks learning how to "de-bean" a horse.

8. I have a long list of places I want to see and things I want to do before I die. Some of them would surprise you.

Umm, as far as tagging people...I don't know 8 people who have blogs who could do this, who haven't already done this.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails