Sunday, July 15, 2007

Randomness Part Deuce

I don't know how but I've managed to find some time recently to do some random web surfing and came upon some cool sites. If you are as bored as I was, check them out.

Seven Wonders
--
I voted for my 7 favorites awhile ago and about 3 of them made the final pick. Now, I have to add these 7 to my "Places To See Before I Die" list.

What People Say in NYC--
Laugh so hard that you almost pee in your pants, funny! Good for a pick me up.

Secrets on Postcards--
Human interest...it's amazing what people will say.

Only One Sentence

If you only had one sentence, what would YOU say?

1 comment:

Judy said...

I do love that one sentence site. And, I've been to the postcard site before - so wild what people will put on there!

By the way, you've been TAGGED!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails