Sunday, October 01, 2006

Got Wireless?

My soon-to-be ex-husband and computer guru was in town yesterday to visit the girls (we had a wonderful time together) and decided to do one of the sweetest things...he set up a wireless network at my parents' house! Now, I can sit in the living room, keep an eye on both girls and blog...what could be sweeter than that? I've been dying to use my laptop, which has been sitting, neglected, in a closet, pretty much since we arrived here. The only time I've been able to use it has been during my rare getaways to the Montrose library where they have WiFi. So, I'm so excited to have my Apple back...PC's just can't compare anymore though, I am finding that there are some things that just aren't totally Apple compatible yet. Ben told me that I could sit outside on the patio and probably get a decent enough signal to be able to surf. Again, SWEEEEET, I say! I love the innovations of the modern world.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Hi Laura. How are you doing and feeling? I'm thinking of you and the girls all of the time and hope life in Montrose is going ok. Are you all settling in? I'm glad you got Wi-Fi,a neat invention for sure. I'm sending you and Caitie and Cara big hugs. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you or if you ever just need some one to listen or chat with, I'm here!
Lots of Love,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

Hey Wireless - great! Just a short note to say I also have an Apple - iMac - thanks to the advice of my son-in-law - I love it versus the PC.

Thinking of you and girls - take care.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails