Sunday, May 08, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

Wish all my momma readers a very Happy Mother's Day. I hope that you are enjoying your day and spending it with the ones you love.

I am one very spoiled and well-loved momma. My girls gave me fresh flowers, homemade cards, paper flowers and a vase. More importantly though, they showed me their love. I feel very blessed to be a mom to my two precious princesses & love them more than they will ever know.

Here are some pictures from the day so far:

Fresh flowers that Caitlin picked out for me. I've had those vases for years and this may be the first time they've had real flowers in them!


Paper flowers that Caitlin made in a vase made by Cara.


Front cover of the card Caitlin made for me at school.


Top Ten List. I love this!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails