Friday, March 25, 2011

Wondering...

Well, I'm thinking about picking this blog up again, 8 months after my last post. I'm wondering though, will anyone bother to read it? Never have I had a huge following nor anything inspiring or truly news-worthy to say. The blog has been, for the most part, a way for me to chronicle the lives of my children and the major happenings of our family. The last 8 months have brought about a lot of changes for my family, most of which have been hard to adjust to. But, being the resilient type that we are, we have coped and are moving on. Our days now are pretty routine and predictable as everyone is doing well and nothing catastrophic has happened for quite some time.

So, all that being said...it begs the question...should I even bother?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I might not read it everyday but I love knowing what is going on with you. Lately it seems we aren't on the same time frame so we don't get to chat. this is like us chatting in some way.
Donna

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails