Sunday, November 30, 2008

Naughty or Nice?

In true holiday fashion, I am posting a cute little survey that Judy had posted up on her site.

Have you been naughty or nice this year? – I've been a good girl.

What do you want most for Christmas? – A nice Christmas for my girls.

Do you believe in Father Christmas? - In the legend, yes.

What is your favorite food at Christmas? – Cookies and my mom's cider.

Have you started your Christmas shopping yet? - Just a little bit, got some stocking stuff yesterday.

Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet? - Barely even started.

What is your favorite Christmas song? – Little Drummer Boy

What is your favorite Christmas movie? – National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation or Muppet's Christmas Carol.

What is your best memory of Christmas? – Driving up to my aunt's house about 3 hours away. They had a big old farmhouse and there always seemed to be lots of snow.

What do you look forward to most at Christmas? – Seeing the joy and excitement on my daughters' faces.

What are you doing for Christmas this year? – Celebrating Christmas Day with my parents at their new house.

Who do you want to kiss under the mistletoe? – My Ben, of course. :)

What kind of Christmas tree do you have? – 100% artificial, it even had pre-strung lights!

Do you take part in a secret santa? – Not this year, but have in the past through work.

Do you go to any Christmas parties? – We are taking the girls to Snack with Santa, does that count?

Have you ever had a white Christmas? – Yep, lots of times. That's what you get for growing up in MI then moving to CO.

How early do you wake up on Christmas morning? - Oh, around 7:30-8. As a kid, we used to have to wait for my mom to get home from work.

Do you still get a stocking? – No, not unless my mom insists that we bring ours this year.

How many Christmas cards do you normally send out? – In years past, I've sent out Christmas newsletters via email. I know, I'm cheap.

What is your Christmas wish? – I'll agree with Judy on this one--health & happiness for my family and friends.

1 comment:

Judy said...

Oooh, I love "Little Drummer Boy", too! And, I forgot about "Muppet's Christmas Carol" - we still have that one on VHS, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails