Monday, November 17, 2008

By 5's

Five Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago
1. In my junior year of college
2. Working at the college library
3. Hiking and climbing
4. Meeting awesome friends
5. Driving a Dodge Dynasty

Five Things On My To Do List
1. Keep the house picked up
2. Take Caitlin to school
3. Make yummy nachos for dinner
4. Start packing for the trip to my parents'
5. Finish my Wondertime magazine

Five Things I Like To Snack On
1. Kettle corn
2. Pretzels
3. Trail mix
4. Babybel cheese
5. Ice cream

Five Things I Would Do If I Was A Millionaire
1. Pay off our debt
2. Buy a house, with cash
3. Save for the girls' college and weddings
4. Pay it forward
5. Give $5K to my brother for his trip to Cambodia with Habitat

Five Places I Have Lived
1. In a pop-up camper
2. In a dorm room
3. In a hotel room
4. In an on-campus apartment
5. In a condo

Five Jobs I Have Had
1. Ronald Ranger @ McDoanld's
2. Cashier @ KMart
3. Hotel maid
4. Babysitter
5. Prison librarian

Five People I Am Tagging:
Lauren, Sarah, Vidya, Lyla (on Myspace) and YOU!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I love that Babybel cheese, too! Mmmm!!!!

I taught 8th grade math for years. LOVED IT - will probably end up back teaching 8th grade math in a few years, once Tyler gets into grade school. It will be time for me to make a "real" salary and start socking away for college.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails