Wednesday, September 19, 2007

A Glance @ my Palm

(I'm so glad that I found this--it got lost in the moving shuffle--and brought a cable so that we could sync it up again. It's old, but gets the job done)


September 24th
--2pm--Hearing Aid Appointment (Laura)to put an end to this annoying feedback I've been getting lately.
--Clean house in preparation for parents' arrival on 26th
September 25th
--2pm--Meet new mom friends Megan & Kitty at Children's Museum for a play date.
September 26th
--Parents coming into town
--11am--Open Clinic Evaluation with PT/OT department at Children's Hospital to find out what kind of help Cara might benefit from.
--1pm--Appointment with Financial Counseling department at Children's Hospital to see if we qualify for secondary insurance to help with our insurance's lack of PT coverage and the mountain of bills we already have.
(Whew, looks like we have a week or so with no "commitments" except for story times, maybe)
October 10th
--12:45pm--Report to Radiology (1st floor) @ Children's **REMEMBER @ new campus** for Cara's CT scan.
--2pm--6 week post-surgery follow up with Dr. Winston @ Children's (3rd floor).
October 15th
--3pm--Well baby shots for Cara (no co-pay) @ Alpine Family Practice.
(another week or so "free")
October 25th
--12:30pm--Full evaluation with Developmental Pathways/Child Find; re: Qualification for reduced cost PT/OT.

I'm exhausted just looking at that! And, I'm sure as time goes on, more things will be filled in for the "gaps" that we have. Oh yeah, and that doesn't include putting aside time for more play dates, pre-K lessons and things like that.
Judy, I'm beginning to know how you feel...slightly.

2 comments:

Judy said...

I was LOL at your last line! The whole way through your list, I kept thinking, "Oh my goodness, this so sounds like my life!"

Tonight? Church from 5 - 7:30 but I had to WORK up there from 4:30 - 8. Then Travis had cub scouts at 6:30 until 8 so Scott had to come get him and take him. Tomorrow night is no better. I'm teaching a parenting class at 6:30, but I'll have to be up there at 5:30 to work, then Travis has cub scouts AGAIN at 7! Can you believe it??? What a week.

I feel for you, hon. Welcome to my crazy world!

Judy said...

Hey Laura! I responded to your comment about Parents Night Out over at my site...just fyi! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails