Friday, February 09, 2007

Singing Its Praises

I just wanted to tell all of you moms out there about a wonderful new site that I just discovered last week and am already hooked on---CafeMom. This site is kind of like MySpace or Facebook just for moms. They just started some Groups (read message boards) and I've found one for inter-racial families, Moms of Babies Born in 2006, weight loss support boards, and the list goes on. I have "met" some wonderful moms that I seem to have lots in common with and it has been fun sharing joys, frustrations and strategies with them. No one knows the challenges of motherhood better than another mother and, I don't know about you, but I certainly could use all the friends that I can get. So, I encourage all of my "mommy friends" to stick there neck out there and explore the site. You do have to create a profile to join but once you do, you can find other moms that live near you, have children the same age or same some common interests. Check it out, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a good idea for young moms!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails