Tuesday, June 06, 2006

For those Kodak (or Canon) moments

I took Caitlin to Barnes & Noble today (on the way, we had to play in the water fountain out front) to look for a baby book. Books stores are one of her favorite places to go and she makes a bee line for the children's section. Watching her brings back memories of going to the library and book store with my mom as a child.
Anyway...getting the point of my post...as we were in the store, Caitlin did some of the cutest things like read a Toy Story 2 book to me, play with a Thomas the Tank train set and dance on the little story time stage they had. Each time, I found myself thinking...gee, it would be way cool to have a little portable digital camera that I could just throw in my purse and have handy when one of the girls (thinking ahead) does something cute. We have a digital camera already but it is a bit bulky. Granted, it takes crystal clear photos, but it's not something that you'd just casually lug around. So, when we got home, after missing several post-worthy photo ops, I went onto trusty amazon.com and came across this. It only weighs 2.6 pounds but has 5MP and a 3x optical zoom. Perfect for stashing in the purse or diaper bag and pulling out at a moment's notice. So, months ahead of time, I know what I want for Christmas!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails