Friday, June 24, 2005

If I could curl up...

I have been reminiscing back to the days when I could sit down on the couch or at a coffee house and read for hours, for pleasure. Wishing that I could do that once again, here's a list of books I'd love to read:

  • The Mermaid Chair/Kidd, Sue Monk
  • The J.A.P. Cronicles
  • The Undomestic Goddess/Kinsella, Sophie
  • Little Earthquakes/Weiner, Jennifer
  • White House Nannies/Kline, Barbara
  • Confessions of a Slacker Mom/Mead-Ferro, Muffy (oh, doesn't that sound hilarious?)
  • Raising Your Spirited Child/Kurcinks, Mary Sheedy
  • Parenting an Only Child/Newman, Susan
  • I'm Chocolate, You're Vanilla: Raising Healthy Black and Bi-racial Children in Race-Conscious World/Wright, Marguerite

Oh well, I suppose, I could read one at a time. Maybe, by the time I'm 50, I can brag that I've read them all!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails