Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Why I Blog...

Sarah tagged me to answer this question, though truthfully, I've never really thought about it until now.

I guess, I started this blog to attempt to keep my family & friends up-to-date on what was going on in our lives as we have loved ones scattered all over the place (and now all over the world). It was my intention was to post about happy milestones and memories in the life of Caitlin and then, when I found out I was pregnant again, Cara too.

When I started blogging, it was all the craze, so I thought, why not, it'll give me a creative outlet since I've loved to read and write from a young age. Now, my blogging helps me cope with the events of my life and in the lives of my children. I've found though, that blogging is great therapy. I'm saving a lot of money by blogging instead of seeing a counselor!

I have, through the course of blogging, made some wonderful friends, that I don't think I would've met otherwise and have enjoyed reading into their worlds. I have also learned from these friends, benefiting from their knowledge and experiences.

I guess, I blog to amuse myself, keep track of milestones and memories, and to connect with other parents who are experiencing what I am.

I would like to hear why the following people blog: Lauren, Judy, Angela & Kendra

2 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Laura! I'll try to formulate my reasons this evening or sometime this week (Benadryl is kicking in right now...)

Lauren said...

Yeah! Thanks Laura, I liked your post. Thanks for tagging me, I'll think about it and then post!
xoxoxo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails